Scrap the Craps

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Brain GOing MalFunction Latelty

hi..

its been a long time.. my blog seems to be abandoned...
but it is not all my fault..
been busy lately.. you know, busy busy..

but.. recently, i do some shopping.. online shopping..
and that when my head going all coo coo..

here what i bought for the past few week...

H&M Scarf... My friend posted for me after she bought it in the UK
Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme




Tom Ford for Men Extreme.. So fucking expensive.. but luckily smells good on me



Moschino Couture!.. not so cheap yet expensive.. very very long lasting..
Moschino Uomo.. Some said this is Gigolo style perfume... Haha. What a joke..


ooh.... i still need a new bag(can't find a nice one thou.. been searching all time), some pants and also 1 slip-on shoe..

i hope my money is still enough to buy all this stuff and at the same time to feed my always hungry stomach..

see ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment